Iris GT smart camera with monochrome 1280 x 960 22 fps CCD sensor 1.6 GHz Atom CPU 512MB DRAM 2GB flash disk and Windows® CE 6.0. Includes glass lens cap Requires a MIL 9 for Windows® CE 6.0 development package.
The Matrox Iris GT smart camera line is designed for systems integrators, machine builders and OEMs who need to deploy fully custom applications. Running either Microsoft® Windows® Embedded CE or Windows® XP Embedded, the Matrox Iris GT offers a PC-like environment for applications. Application development is done using standard Windows® development tools in conjunction with the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL), a software development kit with interactive software and programming functions for image capture, processing, analysis, annotation, display and archiving.
- efficient Intel® Atom® (Z530) embedded processor
- pre-installed with Microsoft® Windows® Embedded CE or XP Embedded (XPe)
- programmed using Microsoft® Visual Studio® and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)
- VGA to 5 Mpixel monochrome or color CCD sensor
- opto-coupled trigger input and strobe output
- VGA output
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity
- 8 GPIOs and RS-232 serial port
- controlled current source for powering LED illuminators directly
- rugged construction with IP67-rated housing and M12 connectors