Iris GT smart camera with monochrome 2448 x 20850 15 fps CCD sensor 1.6 GHz Atom CPU 512MB DRAM 2GB flash disk. Includes glass lens cap and Matrox Design Assistant.
The Matrox Iris GT with Matrox Design Assistant smart camera line is intended for systems integrators, machine builders and OEMs who need to quickly configure and deploy machine vision applications. Matrox Design Assistant is an intuitive, versatile and extendable integrated development environment (IDE) where applications are created by constructing a flowchart. Video capture, analysis, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication and I/O operations, as well as a web-based operator interface are all set up within the single IDE.
- Simplify system integration by using a camera, processor and software development package from a single vendor with over 30 years of industry experience
- Reliably handle typical production rates by way of an efficient Intel® Atom® embedded processor running Microsoft® Windows® Embedded CE
- Conveniently administer, control and monitor application and device through a web-based user interface
- Operate without a PC by way of built-in keyboard, video (monitor) and mouse (KVM) support
- Tackle different image resolution, size and speed requirements through a choice of monochrome and color CCD sensors
- Synchronize image capture and processing to the production process using the externally triggered electronic camera shutter
- Directly interface to other automation equipment through the integrated digital I/Os, Ethernet and serial ports
- Communicate over the factory-floor and enterprise networks by way of an Ethernet interface
- Sturdy, dust-proof and washable IP67-rated casing that can be used in a variety of applications