BlueEye – UV Hyperspectral Camera:
The BlueEye – UV Hyperspectral Camera is a pushbroom HSI camera that expands the common spectral range to include UV and covers UV-A, UV-B and UV-C. This makes it especially suitable for applications in biotechnology, forensics and medical technology. With the possibility of using absorption or fluorescence as a measurement signal, the camera opens up new fields of application that go beyond NIR and VIS technologies. For example, it can detect invisible contamination on surfaces and is suitable for ingredient analysis and cellular diagnostics. Do you have questions or are you interested in this product?
Contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
Key Features of BlueEye – UV Hyperspectral Camera:
- 220 – 380 nm wavelength range
- back-illuminated sCMOS sensor
- USB 3.1 interface
- different cooling options are available
- 40 fps @ 2048 x 2048 pixels (max. sensor resolution with passiv cooling)
- free of periodical calibration of optical path components
- excellent optical imaging performance
- designed without moving mechanical parts
As a well-established manufacturer of spectroscopic measurement equipment, inno-spec provides optimized solutions for any individual applications: from customized OEM components for system suppliers up to fully integrated turnkey solutions for the end-user.