- Robust built: aluminium extrusion profile.
- Small form factor: cross section only 50 x 50mm – adding only 10mm around a 30 x 30mm camera!
- Weight of the enclosure just over 400g: ideal for light weight applications.
- Flexible camera positioning: camera lens mounts directly behind the front window.
- Robust enclosure mounting: fixation on all four sides along the entire profile possible. Simple adjustment of working distance.
- Compatible with dovetail accessories: with help of an adapter bracket.
- High chemical resistance: NBR and TPE sealing materials. Contact us for any special requirements!
- Vibration proof mounting and passive camera cooling: thanks to autoVimation’s patented Quick- Lock and Heat- Guide camera mounting system (part of delivery).
The Colibri enclosure – only little larger than a compact camera!
- Camera can be mounted either just from the front or just from the rear side.
- Passive camera cooling: assembled inside the enclosure the camera is at least 10°C cooler than without enclosure.
- Also available with tamper-proof pin-torx screws.
Degree of protection Dimensions Material details IP66 – Protection from high pressure water jets (Nema 4) Exclusively for cameras with 29 x 29mm or 30 x 30mm cross section. Cable gland allows for assembly of several cables with connectors up to 20.5mm diameter. Clear aperture 28mm diameter: lenses up to 39mm diameter. Enclosure: anodised aluminium Window: BK7, double-sided broadband anti-reflective coating. Window seal: Teflon Enclosure seal: NBR (Viton at request) Cable gland seal: TPE (TPEV at request)