- Robust build: aluminium extrusion profile.
- Small form factor: only 66 x 66mm cross section, easy to integrate into existing machines.
- Flexible camera positioning: angle and position.
- Dovetail profiles enable robust enclosure mounting: on all 4 sides along the entire profile.
- Mounting brackets resist a displacement force of up to 2000N! Simple adjustment of working distance.
- Compatible with large range of accessories: variety of mounting and adjustment brackets, water cooling, controlled heating plate, wind curtain, pneumatic shutter, positioning ring for simple camera replacement, and more.
- High chemical resistance: due to Viton, NBR and TPE sealing materials. Contact us for any special requirements!
- Vibration proof mounting and passive camera cooling: thanks to autoVimation’s patented Quick- Lock and Heat- Guide camera mounting system.
- Fits all cameras from 29 to 40mm height: cameras with 29mm height can be up to 47mm wide down to 40mm width at 40mm high.
Degree of protection Dimensions Material details IP66 – Protection from high pressure water jets (Nema 4) IP67 – Protection from occasional submersion (Nema 6) ◦ Up to 1h duration ◦ Up to 1m water depth For up to 40 x 40mm cross section For connectors up to 26mm Ø Salamander S, length: 171, 136 (internal) Salamander M, length: 203, 189 (internal) Salamander L, length: 233, 219 (internal) Custom up to 400mm internal length Clear aperture with 2″ window: 45mm Ø Lens up to 55mm Ø Enclosure: anodised aluminium Window: BK7, double-sided broadband anti-reflective coating Window seal: Viton Enclosure seal: EPDM (Viton at request) Cable gland seal: TPE (TPEV at request)