Driven by rapid advancement and lower costs, Ethernet is becoming the standard for IP-based components in a wide range of military and commercial applications, including:
- Armored ground vehicles
- Land autonomous vehicles (UGVs)
- Mobile equipment fielded in harsh environments
- The MILTECH 9116’s 10-gigabit speeds and 24VDC power make it instantly compatible with the network device and power systems.
- The MILTECH 9116’s is widely used in battlefield communications C4ISR, video, sensor data acquisition, and transmission.
- Its mechanical packaging enhancements, including ruggedized D38999 connectors, are designed for MIL-STD-810F airborne and ground environmental compliance and high reliability.
- Leveraging best-in-class switching technology from Techaya, the MILTECH 9116 serves as a robust commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solution for rugged LAN connectivity.