- Intel Celeron, i3, i5, and i7 processors
- 1U 19” wide and 17.7” deep, short chassis, heavy-duty cold rolled electroplated steel chassis
- 3x (40 x 28mm = 15.3CFM ea.) fans
- Triple video output VGA and dual DVI-D
- 500W AC Single or 460W DC power supply
- 4GB, 8GB or 16GB DDR3 RAM options
- Up to 3 HDD/SDD
- 1x DVDRW slim
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Dual Ethernet GbE
- PCIex16 and 2x PCI using riser card
- Large Storage Capacity
With less depth but plenty of capacity, the compact line is appropriate for highly specialized niches. 2U Compact Server Line
Rugged rackmounts are designed to meet the needs of OEM and system integrators who rely on high-quality, semi-custom, long life-cycle computers.
Our in-house engineers and technicians respond to your unique needs. Many of our servers have custom faceplates or rear panels to meet the functionality and marketing needs of our OEM customers.
Build mindshare with your customers by branding your computer with your corporate colors or logo.
- Flexible Custom Configuration
Send us your parts and components—such as peripheral cards, custom built boards and Input-Outboard (IO) boards—and we’ll integrate them into your computer.
- 3-Year Warranty
You’re covered with our 3-year standard warranty, extended care options and support services.
Base servers are built up and tested and custom builds are finalized upon receipt of order. Each customer’s needs is well documented for consistency in each build. We supply the general manufacturing, defense, medical, broadcast and telecom markets with our purpose-built value line of servers.
For more information contact us today.