CohuHD’s 3920HD dome positioning system combines crystal clear HD image quality, bandwidth efficient H.264 compression, smooth variable speed positioning and IP67 protection delivering the CohuHD quality and performance you expect!
The 3920HD includes a choice of 720p30 or 1080p30 HD cameras with up to 30x* optical zoom, delivering full frame rate HD images over the entire zoom range.
The built-in zoom capability enables up to 30x optical magnification in high definition and achieves quick subject tracking through its high speed auto focusing system. True day/night technology using a removable IR cut filter produces exceptional low light sensitivity down to 0.005 lx*.
For installations subject to wind or vibration, electronic image stabilization* assures a steady, clear image and enables the system designer to utilize existing bridge signs and traffic light poles for camera mounting.
The 3920HD includes defog* image processing, enhancing video performance in foggy conditions encountered in surveillance and traffic monitoring applications.
The 3920HD includes a variable hi-speed pan and tilt drive, with 360° continuous pan and +5 to -90° tilt. Fast positioning speeds result in 180° movements in less than 2.5 seconds.
Providing multiple video stream capability, the 3920HD delivers two independently configured H.264 streams or an H.264 with MJPEG or an H.264 with analog output.
Use of the IP and analog output allows integrating with analog based systems today while providing a smooth transition to HD Video over IP tomorrow.
The 3920HD provides a full function web server, allowing complete administrative and operator control capabilities. Administrative features include configuring network settings, user password assignments, setting video streaming properties, configuring camera imaging properties, defining presets, tours and assigning camera ID labels.
The 3920HD is designed to operate in harsh weather with its IP67 pressurized enclosure protection. This eliminates the effects of water intrusion, pollutants and corrosives and is ideal for applications in marine, coastal areas, traffic monitoring, and other areas of high contamination.
Cohu delivers years of clean, reliable images and backs it with a world class two year warranty.
* Available on the 720p 30x camera option
- HD 720p30 and 1080p30 Camera Options
- Optical Zoom up to 30x Power*
- Electronic Image Stabilization*
- Image Defog Capability*
- H.264/MJPEG Video Standards
- Web Server Configuration, Operation and Viewing
- Wide Range, Variable Speed, Smooth Positioning Movements
- Camera Presets, Tours and Sector/Privacy Zones
- Two Sensor Inputs, One Control Output
- Automated I/O Event Actions
- Sealed and Pressurized IP67 Ingress Protection
- -40°C to 60°C Operation
- NTCIP 1205 over IP Communication Support
- 120Vac or 24Vac Power Input
- Single Field Connector Install
- Pendent, Wall and Pole and Mounting Options