Cohu’s 3920SD series combines the advantages of SDTV imaging, efficient H.264 compression, a proven variable speed dome drive and advanced environment protection standards for delivering a best of class dome camera system.
The 3920SD offers a 480p30 with 35x imaging for delivering SDTV video quality from wide to narrow angle zoom settings. True day/night technology using a removable IR cut filter produces exceptional low light sensitivity to as low as 0.0018 lx.
The 3920SD includes a variable hi-speed pan and tilt drive, with 360° continuous pan and +5 to -90° tilt movements. Fast positioning speeds result in 180° movements in less than 2.5 seconds.
Providing dual output stream capability, the 3920SD delivers two independently configured H.264 streams or an H.264 with MJPEG or an H.264 with analog output. Use of the IP and analog output allows integrating with analog based systems today while providing a smooth transition to SDTV Video over IP tomorrow.
The 3920SD provides a full function web server, allowing complete administrative and operator control capabilities. Administrative features include configuring network settings, user password assignments, setting video streaming properties, defining camera positioning presets/tours, assigning camera ID labels.
The 3920SD provides comprehensive ID labeling, allowing precise descriptors to be inserted onto the video for operator use. Camera location, presets and sector zones are defined using up to 23 characters.
For direct positioning indications, the camera system can display its azimuth and elevation position in degrees as well as use compass directions.
The 3920SD is designed to operate in extreme weather with its IP67 sealed and pressurized enclosure protection. This eliminates the effects of water intrusion, pollutants and corrosives.
As well, the 3920SD withstands the effects elevated temperature, electrical and mechanical environments complying with NEMA TS 2 standards. Cohu guarantees years of clean, reliable images and backs it with a world-class warranty.
- H.264 SDTV Dome Positioning System
- SD 480p30 Image Resolution
- 35x Optical Zoom Power
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- H.264/MJPEG Video Standards
- Web Server Configuration, Operation and Viewing
- Wide Range, Variable Speed, Smooth Positioning Movements
- Camera Presets, Tours and Sector/Privacy Zones
- Day/Night Technology
- Auto/Manual Focus and Iris Control
- Two Sensor Inputs, One Control Output
- Hybrid IP / Analog Operating Mode
- Automated I/O Event Actions
- Sealed and Pressurized IP67 Ingress Protection
- -40°C to 74C°C Operation
- NTCIP 1205 v1.08 over IP Communication Support
- 120Vac or 24Vac Power Input
- Single Field Connector Install
- Pendent, Wall and Pole and Mounting Options