Osbourne is a versatile carrier board for the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin high-performance GPU module. It provides access to all I/O features of the Orin module and includes numerous sockets for I/O expansion. Osbourne has been designed to be used in almost any application ranging from commercial to industrial to airborne to rugged military use.
Osbourne is available as a carrier board alone or with an Orin module and fan sink installed and ready for use. A Linux OS based on Nvidia L4T and customized to support all I/O on Osbourne is available for free download.
Osbourne Carrier Board:
Features of Osbourne Carrier Board:
- 3x USB 3.2 ports
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 1x 1G/2.5G/5G/10G Multi-Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- 4 x4 or 8 x2 lane CSI-2 camera Interface using industry-standard adapter socket
- 2x software configurable RS-232/422/485 ports with TTL option on one port
- 2x fixed RS-232 ports
- 1x HDMI 2.0a/b directly from Orin module
- Audio I/O via ALC5640 CODEC
- 8 Digital I/O via I2C I/O expander
- 2x CAN 2.0 ports with non-isolated transceivers
- 2x mPCIe full-size sockets with PCIe and USB support
- 1 M.2 M Key (2280 or 2242) NVMe expansion slots (4 lane PCIe Gen 3)
- 1 M.2 E key 2230 socket
- Dimensions 120 x 115mm / 4.7 x 4.5” (Carrier board only)
- Power input 7-20VDC
- Operating temperature -25 to +80C (same as Orin module)
Osbourne makes available all the I/O of the Orin module in UPHY configuration 1, so application developers have access to all features without limitation.
To Learn More Click Here.