4Sight GP integrated unit with Intel Core i7-3770, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB hard drive,Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and 300W power supply with appropriate power cords. Pre-licensed for MIL Interface and DMIL packages.
Matrox 4Sight GP is a high-performance embedded system for image capture, processing, display and I/O that features an embedded 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0 interfaces, and PCIe® 3.0 expansion. The Matrox 4Sight GP offers desktop-level performance—including real-time high-definition H.264 encoding offload—in a small ruggedized enclosure and is ideally suited for tough environments.
- Tackle demanding imaging workloads with confidence using a 3rd generation Intel Core processor
- Encode high-definition video real-time in H.264 with little CPU usage
- Directly capture from standard GigE Vision® and upcoming USB3 Vision™ cameras
- Flexible support for analog, Camera Link®, CoaXPress, DVI and SDI video interfaces using Matrox frame grabbers
- Synchronize with other equipment using the integrated general purpose digital I/Os
- Expand I/O capabilities through two PCIe slots accepting full-height, half-length cards
- Drive up to two operator displays
- Install in space-limited industrial environments as a result of a small-footprint rugged design
- Run applications in a familiar, reliable and customizable environment using the provided Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 1
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft development tools and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)2
- Employ for the long run with assurance as a result of a managed extended lifecycle