- 6061 aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Glass or acrylic viewport
- Longer barrels available to support longer lenses
- Optional Hirose bulkhead fitting (for quick disconnect) or drillable cord grip (for use with premade cables)
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
The 22C series enclosure was developed specifically for today’s 30mm x 30mm cross-section miniature inline cameras.
It will also accommodate lenses up to 48mm in diameter. It is especially useful for robot applications, and is small & light enough to be mounted on the arm or end effector.
The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera & lens, and is available with either a standard PG16 drillable cord grip, or a bulkhead cable fitting for quick disconnect.
Other options include glass or acrylic windows, air cooling, and an air curtain option that blows a film of air over the outside of the viewing window. This is effective in keeping dust, water and oil mist off the window.
The enclosure comes standard with a clear hardcote anodized finish, and can be supplied in a variety of colors and finishes.
- Enclosure is constructed of 6061 aluminum (body, barrel & faceplate) and 304 stainless steel (rear bulkhead).
- Window is glass or acrylic. All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet standards for food applications.
Interior size with standard barrel is: 1.9″ (48 mm) dia. by 6.4″ (162 mm) in length..
Weight: 19.7 oz with standard barrel & Hirose bulkhead connector, 19.2 oz with PG16 cord grip
Optional Pan and Tilt mount is also available.