Created for Washdown Applications
The AV Series lighting enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing with an abrasion resistant polycarbonate face allowing a large area of illumination. Designed for FDA food applications care has been taken to eliminate places where moisture may accumulate.
The unit comes with a single point mount which also provides a pan & tilt feature for easy installation and aiming. The 16 gauge body also provides excellent impact resistance giving you a lighting fixture that can withstand the rigors of an extreme industrial environment.
- Lightning enclosure is constructed of 16 gauge type 316 stainless steel.
- All fasteners and washers are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your light are included.
- Viewport is polycarbonate.
- Weight: 2.5lbs. (AV-DA with viewport)
- Meets NEMA 4X standards
- 316 Stainless Steel construction
- Polycarbonate Viewport
- Single point Pan & Tilt mount
- Built for highly corrosive locations
- Highly impact resistant
- Designed for food environments
- Comes in a multitude of sizes
|Part||PDF Drawing||Step File||Description|
|download||download||Maximum 8″x 8″ panel, 316 stainless, washdown|
|download||download||Spectrum Illumination BL56/66 backlight, 316 stainless, washdown|
|download||Maximum 5″x 5″ panel, 316 stainless, washdown|
|Spectrum Illumination BL44, 316 stainless, washdown|
|Maximum dual 5″x 5″ panels, 316 stainless, washdown|
|download||Max 90mmx110mm, 316 stainless, washdown|
|download||CCS LDR2-90-30 ringlight, 316 stainless, washdown|