Powered by NVIDIA®
An excellent embedded vision computing platform for AI/deep learning, Connect Tech’s Sentry-X Rugged Embedded System is built for the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™, bringing out a wide assortment of I/O. Features included in this system include:
• 2x GbE • 3x USB 3.1 • 2x HDMI • 2x CAN 2.0b
• 1x RS-232 • 1x RS-422/485 • 1x UART 3.3V TTL • 8x GPIO
The Sentry-X also:
• Has a unique docking station that allow for quick release of the Sentry-X compute module;
• Is ideal for aerospace and defense applications, or for any market that can benefit from the Jetson AGX Xavier’s incredible performance in a rugged enclosure;
• Is designed to meet MIL-STD-810G as well as DO-160G for shock and vibration along with ingress protection of IP67.
What’s new at Matrox?
Matrox Imaging 2019 Sales Conference
On September 9-10, 2019 several Integrys sales staff members attended the Matrox Imaging 2019 Sales Conference in Montreal, Quebec, where they gained a wealth of insights into machine vision trends and technology, as well as refinements to flagship Matrox products.
Matrox deep learning and artificial intelligence refinements
“Training” for your CNN (convolutional neural network) in Matrox Copilot, a prototyping tool accompanying MIL (Matrox Imaging Library) that helps developers reduce programming and evaluation time. This is key for anyone looking to use deep learning/artificial intelligence (AI) in computer vision applications.
Matrox Design Assistant (DA) refinements
• Native support within the Matrox DA Rapid Application Development environment for many leading 3d camera vendors, including Zivid, LMI and SICK.
• CXP support added to Matrox Design Assistant opening up more high-speed and high-resolution camera options. DA users can now connect to just about any machine vision camera interface, including USB3 Vision, GigE Vision and CXP.
Matrox Design Assistant offers the freedom to choose the ideal platform for any vision project. Contact us to arrange a free trial of this integrated development environment (IDE).
ACA Training Session: October 7-8, 2019
Learning to Serve You Better
On October 7-8, 2019 the Integrys team and extended family in the ACA Group of Companies gathered for a training session. The goal of the session was to discuss ways of optimally serving our customers by keeping up with trends in our industry and enhancing our skills on various fronts. All who attended felt fully engaged and left with an appreciation that they are valued members of a dynamic organization willing to invest in its employees.
Integrys is the trusted source of embedded computing, imaging technology, engineering know-how and local support for aerospace, defence, healthcare, manufacturing, public safety, telecom and transportation. Over 50 years of experience gives us the strategic insight and technical savvy to help you succeed.
Connect With Us
General Manager / VP Sales & Marketing