Matrox 4Sight GPm is an industrial computer built for machine vision on the factory floor. A fanless design with multiple ports for GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras make the Matrox 4Sight GPm right at home in any production facility whether to keep an eye on a single line or many lines. The Matrox 4Sight GPm also comes from a vendor with a proven track record in delivering machine vision hardware and software for 20 years.
Multiple ports with power for cameras
Matrox 4Sight GPm is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet and four SuperSpeed USB ports for connecting to the full range of available GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras. The Gigabit Ethernet ports support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to further simplify cabling and thus reduce costs when opting for suitable GigE Vision® cameras. Powered by a mobile-class embedded 3rd generation Intel® Core® processor, Matrox 4Sight GPm has what it takes to cost-effectively handle typical multi-camera inspections.
I/O for factory and enterprise
Matrox 4Sight GPm also provides the necessary I/O connectivity for interfacing to other industrial equipment and communicating with enterprise systems. Discrete digital I/Os and RS232/RS485 ports support the connection to simple and legacy automation devices, while two additional Gigabit Ethernet ports provide independent connections to the industrial and enterprise networks.
Industrial-strength design and longevity
The Matrox 4Sight GPm’s fanless design reduces physical maintenance by eliminating the need to clean or replace an air filter, or replace a worn out fan. A rugged smallfootprint casing and wide ambient operational temperature range allows the 4Sight GPm to be mounted either horizontally or vertically in hostile spacelimited locations. Moreover, careful component selections secure the long term availability of the Matrox 4Sight GPm.
- Reduce service stoppages with a fanless design
- Inspect multiple sites through the support for four GigE Vision® and four USB3 Vision™ cameras
- Simplify cabling for GigE Vision® installations using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) enabled ports
- Tackle typical vision workloads with a mobile-class embedded 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Connect separately to the factory floor and enterprise networks via two more Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Synchronize with other equipment using the integrated digital I/Os and RS232/RS485 ports
- Drive up to two operator displays
- Install in space-limited hostile environments with a small footprint ruggedized casing
- Run applications in a familiar, reliable and customizable environment using the provided Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 1
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft® development tools and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) 2
- Employ for the long run with assurance as a result of a managed extended lifecycle