Dialogic DMG1004LSW (310-877) Gateways 310-877
The DMG1000 Gateway allows for a well planned, phased migration to an IP network, making it a smart solution for enterprises looking to enhance their legacy equipment with new VoIP access & applications.
Connected between a PBX or a digital handset and a LAN or WAN, the Dialogic® 1000 Media Gateway converts proprietary digital PBX messages into a format suitable for transmission over standard IP networks.The DMG1000 is fully certified for use with Microsoft® Lync Server 2010 as an Enhanced Gateway; including TLS/SRTP certification.
Suitable for small to medium enterprises and easy to install, configure, and maintain.
Compatible with a variety of popular PBX and handset manufacturers including Alcatel, Avaya, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens.
Designed, developed, and tested in Dialogic’s state-of-the-art PBX lab and optimized for use in an enterprise environment.
Protects investment in legacy telecommunications equipment and allows a controlled migration to IP technology
Ideally suited for enterprise unified messaging applications (tested and certified with Microsoft Exchange UM)
- Suitable for small to medium enterprises and easy to install, configure, and maintain
- Compatible with a variety of popular PBX manufacturersincluding Alcatel, Avaya, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens
- Designed, developed, and tested in Dialogic’s state-of-the-art PBX lab and optimized for use in an Enterprise environment
- Support for IP load balancing and IP fault tolerance
- Seamless interoperability with Dialogic® HMP Software
- Supports configuration via serial, telnet, and a web browser including context-sensitive help
- IP security features include TLS, SRTP, and HTTPS