Reliable inspection with Track & Trace
Simply connecting the sensors and actors relevant to a process into a camera network makes the Baumer GigE Vision® trigger device possible. Baumer Innovative GigE Trigger Device
The management of image capture and reactions (e.g. rejection of defective items) on inspection during production requires minimum delay and high precision. It means that sensors and actors must be controlled and evaluated in real time. The integrated Track & Trace function also allows reliable tracking of items throughout the entire system. This ensures that items which have been recognized as being defective can also actually be weeded out.
– Simple integration of trigger sensors and encoders
– Real-time triggering of GigE cameras over the network
– Track & Trace: reliable tracking of multiple items
– Support for Power over Ethernet
– Industrial design with fitting on a top-hat rail