Alta Data Technologies’ PCIE4L-A429 interface module offers a variety of ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 channel configurations with software selectable RX/Tx channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (Start/Sync/Stop length, Parity, bits/word, MSB/LSB). Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal. The 4 lane card (PCIE4L) is normal 1/2 height common for most desktop and larger server systems.
Alta’s PCI Express cards are based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
The products Transmit (TX) capability includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel. TX also includes Playback and Signal Generator operations. Dual Receive (RX) functions include independent simultaneous channel level buffering and multi channel level buffering. AltaCore is guaranteed ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 compliant and all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and certified ISO 9001:2008 processes. Alta is committed to provide each customer with a risk free integration and will help with any level of your system development.
- 4-30 ARINC Channels: Up to 16 Shared RX/TX & 14 RX Channels
- **Signal Capture on Two RX Channels – Standard**
- Commercial and Extended Temp Models
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
- One MByte, 32-bit RAM per 16 Channel Bank
- Shared Avionics Trigger, RS-485 and IRIG-B PAM Input
- Simultaneous Channel Level & Multi Channel RX
- Full TX Frequency Control and Buffering Per Channel
- Programmable Bit Rate (512-200K), Bit Encoding, Bits
- Per Word, Start/Stop and Parity
- Encode/Decode Almost Any ARINC-429 PHY Signal
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors – 1/2 Size PCI Card!
- Digital Signal Generator – Fully Test Bit Encoding
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Contact Factory for Latest VxWorks/RTOS
- Complete 32 & 64-bit Windows and Linux Support
- PCI Express 1.1 Compliant
Alta’s 1553 and ARINC cards include the most advanced Application Programming Interface (API) library tools in the avionics industry, AltaAPI. The API architecture is a properly OSI modeled development package that provides an extremely flexible design to provide quick porting to various operating systems (such as VxWorks 5.X/6.X/7/MILS, Integrity, LynxOS RTOS), Linux 32- and 64-bit, Solaris 10, LabVIEW and 32- and 64-bit Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Most of Alta’s MIL-STD-1553 & ARINC products include the industry’s most advanced National Instruments’ LabVIEW™ & RT Support Tools, AltaAPI-LV. Built in native NI LabWindows™ environment and PCI VISA drivers, Alta’s AltaAPI-LV provides a unified NI tool for easy integration to LabVIEW, RT and LabWindows™ applications.
AltaView Bus Analyzer
Alta’s Windows avionics analyzer product, AltaView, provides the most modern technologies for MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC-429 network activity and data analysis.