The IPPC-6000A Series is an Industrial Panel PC with front USB access, supports the powerful Haswell platform Core™ i7/i5/i3, high speed DDR3 memory, up to 32 GB, two expansion PCI slots. The processor and chipset combination form the foundation of vPro, Intel’s next generation digital office platform, offering remote out-of-band manageability, improved security, and energy efficient performance. Two SATA hard driver interface with RAID 0,1 support provides data security. Multi function optional –CFast ,PCI/ PCIe expansion,DVDROM which offers great flexibility for application specific requirements.Rugged Metal &IP65 Flat-Sealed Front provide excellent durability in harsh environment. With optional mounting accessories, from panels to racks,it can be mounted anywhere.
- 19" SXGA TFT LCD with touchscreen
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor with Q87 chipset (up to 3.1GHz)
- System supports four DIMM sockets support up to 32 GB DDR3 1333/1600MHz SDRAM
- Offers multiple expansion slots including two PCI (standard), one PCI + one PCIe x4 (optional), two PCIe x1 (optional)
- SATA 2.0 or SATA 3.0 HDDs and RAID 0,1 compatibility
- Front USB access and system reset function
- Front panel is IP65 compliant
- Supports Intel AMT 9.0 and Intel vPro competent
- Supports Microsoft® Windows® 8 and Windows 7
- Supports SUSIAccess and Embedded Software APIs
- Optional Functionality –CFast ,PCI/ PCIe expansion,DVD-ROM
There are no reviews yet!