- Intel single E5 or dual E5 processors
- 4U heavy-duty cold rolled electro-plated steel chassis
- Hot-swap 4x (92mm = 51 CFM ea.) fans
- 4x PCIex16 Gen 3,1x PCIex8 Gen 3 1x PCIex4 Gen 2
- 850W single or 800W redundant power supply
- USB 3 support
- 8GB,32GB or 128GB DDR4 RAM options
- Up to 8 HDD/SDD
- SATA RAID 0,1, 5,10
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Video output: VGA integrated graphics
- Dual Ethernet GbE
- High-End Processing
These compact, high-performing, and rugged long-life support servers are used for high-end processing.
Rugged rackmounts are designed to meet the needs of OEM and system integrators who rely on high-quality, semi-custom, long life-cycle computers.
Our in-house engineers and technicians respond to your unique needs. Many of our servers have custom faceplates or rear panels to meet the functionality and marketing needs of our OEM customers.
Build mindshare with your customers by branding your computer with your corporate colors or logo.
- Flexible Custom Configuration
Send us your parts and components—such as peripheral cards, custom built boards and Input-Outboard (IO) boards—and we’ll integrate them into your computer.
- 3-Year Warranty
You’re covered with our 3-year standard warranty, extended care options and support services.
Base servers are built up and tested and custom builds are finalized upon receipt of order. Each customer’s needs is well documented for consistency in each build. We supply the general manufacturing, defense, medical, broadcast and telecom markets with our purpose-built value line of servers.
For more information contact us today.