Matrox Solios Single Medium / Dual-Base up to 85 MHz Camera Link® PCI/104-Express frame grabber with 256 MB of DDR SDRAM and HDR26 (mini CL) connectors.
Matrox Solios eV-CL is a value-packed PCIe® x4 frame grabber that supports the full-range of Camera Link® interfaces (dual-Base, single Medium/Full, 10-tap and PoCL) and offloads typical pixel pre-processing tasks.
- perform deterministic image acquisition by way of the jitter-free Camera Link® interface
- eliminate missed frames through a PCIe® x4 host interface and ample on-board buffering
- use the most high-performance cameras with available support for 10-taps (eV-CLF/CLFL) at 80 MHz
- employ a single board for area and line scan, monochrome and color (Bayer, RGB and tri-linear) acquisition
- optimize multi-camera applications via support for two independent cameras per board (eV-CLB/CLBL)
- minimize space requirements and maximize PC compatibility through a half-length design with mini Camera Link® connectivity (eV-CLB/CLF) for true single slot operation
- reduce system cabling and eliminate camera power supplies by way of Power over Camera Link® (PoCL) support (eV-CLB/CLBL)
- free valuable host CPU resources by offloading pre-processing tasks: Bayer interpolation (eV-CLB/CLBL), color space conversion and look-up tables
- reduce development and validation costs through a managed lifecycle offering consistent long term availability
- implement image capture with ease and confidence using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) application development toolkit
- maintain flexibility and choice by way of 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista®, Windows® 7 and Linux® support