Matrox Orion HD PCIe x16 graphics card with two (2) DVI-I (analog & digital) video inputs two (2) SDI video inputs two (2) DVI-I (analog & digital) video outputs and two SDI video outputs. Includes KX20 to 4 DVI-I and four (4) SMB to BNC cable adaptors.
Matrox Orion HD is a high performance graphics and video capture board that supports standard and high definition video inputs and outputs including 1080p/60.
- Maximize performance and compatibility by way of a PCIe® x16 half-length card design
- Capture from a variety of legacy and state-of-the-art video sources with support for SD/HD analog/digital video formats
- Optimize multi-channel applications via independent video inputs and outputs on a single card
- Maximize existing application development knowhow through support for standard graphics overlay
- Implement video capture with ease and confidence using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) application development kit
- xDeploy using a contemporary platform with support for 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 7