4Sight X integrated unit with 2.0 GHz Celeron® M (550) 1GB DDR2-533 40GB hard drive Windows XPE Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 1394b Matrox Solios eM-CLB for PCI/104-Express and power supply with appropriate power cord.
Matrox 4Sight X is a high-performance embedded system for image capture, processing, display and I/O that features Intel® multi-core CPU technology and PC/104-Express™ expansion. A small footprint and rugged construction make Matrox 4Sight X ideal for demanding industrial environments.
- embedded Intel® Celeron® M or Core™ 2 Duo CPU
- small footprint and rugged construction
- native GigE Vision® and IEEE-1394 IIDC support
- acquire from analog and digital video sources such as NTSC, PAL and Camera Link®
- connect external equipment using Ethernet, IEEE 1394, RS-232/485, USB or general purpose digital I/Os
- archive video with integrated mass storage
- pre-installed with Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded (XPe)
- includes components to create custom XPe images
- develop applications using standard Microsoft® development tools and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)