Lippert Toucan CPU module with Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 (2.16GHz) processor
The Toucan is a complete computing kernel for your application specific baseboard. It features an Intel Core™ Duo processor together with the Mobile Intel 945GM Express chipset. This highly optimized combination gives the application 4 fast PCIexpress x1 lanes and an excellent graphics controller. An external graphics controller can also be used; it is connected using a PCIe x16 lane, resulting in outstanding performance figures
The board is available for operation in the standard environmental temperature range of -20°C…60°C. Optionally, model for the extended range of -40°C…+85°C can be ordered. Check the application note for appropriate cooling solutions.
The Toucan is prepared for remote maintainance using Intel’s Active Management Technology (AMT). It allows remote operation of the computer(s) as long as there is a working network cable and power supply.
The Toucan is build according to the COM Express specification and conforms to the RoHS directive of the European Commision.
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR-SODIMM
- Graphics: Intel GMA950, 2048 x 1536 pixel
- Dual channel LVDS for displays
- 1000/100/10 BaseT Ethernet
- 8 x USB 2.0
- Extended temperature range -40°C … +85°C
- Passive cooling
- Active ManagementTechnology (AMT)
- Supervision LED for power supply and
- life signalization
- Wake On LAN
- Heatspreader for passive cooling
There are no reviews yet!