The Magic case series features an esthetically pleasing design, functionality and stability. The frame construction with side extrusions is self-supporting. The top and bottom covers can be removed individually, thus ensuring excellent accessibility.
Designed to accommodate plug-in modules and non-standard components, the cases serve as desktop cases or, in conjunction with the 19” mounting brackets, as rackmount cases in 19” racks.
Heat is dissipated via ventilation slits in the region of the card cage and via the rear panel. The ribbed structure of the side extrusions supports heat dissipation and brings out the design.
The cases are suitable for use under EMC criteria and can be upgraded as required with additional gasketing material.
– Mounting dimensions in accordance with
– IP20 rating in accordance with IEC 60529
– “IEEE” version: Front rail(s) with pitch perfora-
tion according to IEEE 1101.10
– Rails are positioned in 10 mm increments
– Grounding tabs in top/bottom covers;
– Grounding tabs for side extrusions are
included in the assembly kit