Matrox Solios Analog PCI-X frame grabber with four independent inputs 64 MB DDR SDRAM and cable adaptor board (LVDS aux. I/O).
Matrox Solios eA/XA is a high fidelity analog frame grabber with high-performance PCIe® x4 / PCI-X® interface.
- PCIe® x1 or PCIe® x4 card
- up to four fully independent inputs
- 10-bit A/D converters
- sampling rate up to 65 MHz
- video synchronization and PLL lock detection
- 64 MB acquisition buffer
- serial communication ports mapped as PC COM ports
- programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- supports 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista®/7 and 32/64-bit Linux®