Matrox Supersight Solo with single SHB-5520 featuring a single Xeon® E5620 CPU, 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM, 250 GB HDD and Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit for Embedded Systems. Includes 8-slot PCIe® 2.0 backplane and 1000W power supply. Pre-licensed for MIL Interface Matrox Supersight Solo SSL-MTRX-01
and DMIL packages.
Matrox Supersight Solo is an entry-level configurable single-node high-performance computing (HPC) platform supporting two multi-core Intel® Xeon® processors, third-party GPUs and Matrox FPGA boards for demanding industrial imaging applications.
- Harness the full power of today’s multi-core CPU, GPU, and FPGA technologyfor image processing offload and acceleration
- Eliminate I/O bottlenecks with a PCIe® 2.0 switched fabric backplane architecture
- Maximize compute density in a 4U chassis with up to 13 full-length full-height PCIe 2.0 slots
- Increase host data transfer bandwidth through dual PCIe 2.0 x16 interfaces1
- Directly interface to external process equipment via integrated Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/485 and USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Minimize the need for revalidation by utilizing a lifecycle managed platform with consistent long term availability
- Simplify system integration by using an integrated platform from a single vendor and pre-qualified third-party components
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft® development tools and the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)
HPC for imaging
Matrox Supersight Solo combines the latest technologies—multi-core CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs—in a single pre-validated high-performance computing (HPC) platform, allowing OEMs to focus on developing applications with cutting-edge performance instead of integrating components. Matrox Supersight Solo is fully supported by the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL), an established collection of software tools for developing industrial imaging applications. MIL extracts the maximum performance from the platform and delivers a complete solution in a timely manner. Backed by a carefully managed lifecycle and long term availability, Matrox Supersight Solo provides a solid foundation for your next computationally-demanding application.
Processing trinity Achieving maximum performance requires using the right technology in the right place within the application. FPGAs show great strength with image pre-processing tasks, general purpose CPUs are ideal for image processing and analysis, and GPUs provide substantial acceleration for image processing primitives. Matrox Supersight Solo enables developers to pull together all of these technologies to create a complete HPC platform.