- Intel Celeron, i3 or i5 CPU options
- 2U heavy-duty cold rolled electroplated steel chassis
- 3x fans(80mm = 42.5CFM ea.)
- Triple video output VGA and dual DVI-D
- PCIex16 2x PCI using riser card
- 400W single power supply
- USB 3 support
- 4GB or 8GB DDR3 RAM options
- 500GB or 2TB HDD or 120GB SDD options (up to 3 drives)
- SATA RAID 0,1, 5,10
- 1x DVDRW slim
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Dual Ethernet GbE
For the price-conscious, the Integrys value line is priced competitively without sacrificing quality. 2U Value Server Line
Rugged rackmounts are designed to meet the needs of OEM and system integrators who rely on high-quality, semi-custom, long life-cycle computers.
Our in-house engineers and technicians respond to your unique needs. Many of our servers have custom faceplates or rear panels to meet the functionality and marketing needs of our OEM customers.
Build mindshare with your customers by branding your computer with your corporate colors or logo.
- Flexible Custom Configuration
Send us your parts and components—such as peripheral cards, custom built boards and Input-Outboard (IO) boards—and we’ll integrate them into your computer.
- 3-Year Warranty
You’re covered with our 3-year standard warranty, extended care options and support services.
Base servers are built up and tested and custom builds are finalized upon receipt of order. Each customer’s needs is well documented for consistency in each build. We supply the general manufacturing, defense, medical, broadcast and telecom markets with our purpose-built value line of servers.
For more information contact us today.