Hercules introduces a new level of integration in EBX format CPU boards. Combining processor, data acquisition, and power supply onto one board results in a thinner, lighter, more rugged, and easier to assemble embedded system. This 3-in-1 design addresses the needs of mobile and vehicle applications by offering the benefits of reduced size, weight, cost, and power consumption. The Hercules CPU design is based on the VIA Eden processor chipset, featuring Pentium III class performance with dramatically reduced power consumption. For example 550MHz board consumes only 12 watts max and requires only a small heat sink with no fan to operate at temperatures up to 85oC. The 750MHz version consumes 16 watts and uses a small cooling fan. The advanced data acquisition circuit features auto-calibration and fully jumper-less configuration feature for maximum accuracy and reliable performance. The built-in DC/DC power supple.
Ultra rugged 17” diagonal screen in 16:9 format with 1920×1080 native screen resolution. – Full daylight viewable screen with optional Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS). – Ultra rugged “boot-kick” glass for a virtually unbreakable screen (optional). Ultra small and lightweight frame, less than 2 inches thick! Anti-glare (AG) and anti-reflective (AR) coating for crisp display in any light. Resistive touch screen with glove and/or stylus operation with EMI shielding.
– Ultra-rugged 12.1 inch diagonal screen in 16:9 format with 1280×800 native screen resolution
– Full daylight viewable screen with optional Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS)
– Ultra-rugged “boot-kick” glass for a virtually unbreakable screen (optional)
– Ultra-small and lightweight frame, less than 2 inches thick!
– Anti-glare (AG) and anti-reflective (AR) coatingsfor crisp display in any light
– Resistive touchscreen with glove and/or stylus operation with EMI shielding (capacitive optional) – Up to 16 bezel keys for screen control and special functions (customizable and optional)